With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran. Now we are going to launch Hezardasta’s VC and are looking for a Financial Analyst as a member of the VC team.
The main function of the financial analyst is providing sightful and reliable information about each and very different aspects of investment decisions. Investment decisions are not a one-man show, so s/he has to be good in communication and collaboration with people from different areas of expertise such as business, product, technology, and so on. This job needs a high level of skill in financial modeling.
Reporting to the CFO or Investment Managers, you will work closely with executive teams to contribute to their decisions such as due diligence, valuation, vesting, exit and M&As.
- Helps different teams including subsidiaries, make their financial decisions.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Conducts valuations reports for venture partners.
- Continuously collects and interprets data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, and yield fluctuations as well as macroeconomic information.
- Demonstrates teamwork spirit by helping team members achieve predefined targets.
- Evaluates different investment plans and prepares feasibility study reports.
- Cooperates with different teams to prepare analytical reports.
- Collects information, conducts research, and analyzes assets, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies, and commodities.
- Having at least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Being graduated in finance, accounting, or Management/MBA.
- Having a CFA degree (or domestic equivalents) is a plus.
- Having the ability to build advanced financial models.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.