Investment Manager - Hezardastan Holding
Hezardastan is one of the high profile developers and owners of Iranian start-ups like Cafebazaar, Divar, Balad, etc.
The core mission of Investor Relations is to design and communicate the company's investment case and value proposition message to the financial community. Activities include the use of varied investor relations tools to permit clear and consistent communication of industry fundamentals, global market position, business strategy, and progress to its target internal and external audiences.
Reporting to the CEO, you will partner closely with our executive team to create and execute the investor relations strategy. The company's finance and legal teams will support and rely on you, and you will be responsible for building the Investor Relations team over time.
- Develop a thorough understanding of company business lines to help formulate internal and external communications.
- Monitor sell-side, peer company, and industry reports and provide written analysis on how the investment community views us, our competitors, and our industry.
- Review valuation models and analyze valuation trends for the company, peers, and industry.
- Use of varied investor relations public disclosure materials to enable clear and consistent communication of the company’s industry fundamentals, market position, business strategy, and financial and operational performance.
- Planning for preparation and distribution of investor materials including press releases, annual reports, quarterly financial results releases, investor presentations, board reports, and other materials as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Interact with the press as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule investor conferences, roadshows, general meetings, and events.
- Handling shares and stock option transfers.
- Maintain the company’s internal database for investors.
- Update and maintain investor relations website information.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Other job roles and duties will get formed as the job develops.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Relationship-building skills in the business and investment community.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the company, including senior management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Sharp problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Deep understanding of financial reports, analytic methods and financial data tools, and valuation models.
- Good knowledge of the stock market and financial institutions.
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good command of English.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments