Procurement and Warehouse Manager
We are looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Procurement and Warehouse Manager to join our fast-growing organization. He/she performs the procurement function according to the strategy and creates operational processes to ensure the best value exchange for the items needed to achieve our business goals. He or she will be responsible for establishing the function, performing it and cooperating with all teams.
- Conducts research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery terms, and quality.
- Purchases required items regarding internal and external rules and regulations.
- Provides informative reports on purchasing and procurement.
- Develops organization requirements regarding goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., establishes planning objectives.
- Designs, develops and implements purchasing information systems for establishing more transparency.
- Provides KPI and evaluation processes to assess procurement activities in terms of progress, results, customer satisfaction, value and cost.
- Prepares monthly reports of departmental activities.
- Participates actively in Supply and production chain to improve quality and reduce cost.
- Establishes systematic interaction of the warehouse with other departments.
- Controls and manages the process of repairing and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitors and forecasts inventory to avoid unnecessary purchases.
- Negotiates prices and makes agreements in contracts.
- Checks and controls the accuracy and authenticity of purchases and invoices.
- Purchasing experience in IT hardware and office requirements desired.
- Familiarity with production and supply chain of items to be purchased
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Prior experience of Importing and Customs clearance, knowledge of Inventory management.
- Experience in developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Negotiation skills and understanding of "win-win" arrangements value.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy, and conciseness.
- Uncompromised Integrity and honesty with a solid understanding of ethical procurement practices.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, demanding, and matrixed environment which requires multitasking.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments