Accountant (Investor Relations Team)
The Hezardastan Group team is shaped by energetic and motivated staff with a focused mind. We need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our accounting team to fulfill our vital role in the company’s success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you’d like to work in a professional and energetic team in order to help HezarDastan Group by solving challenging problems.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Daily bookkeeping of financial transactions and treasure documents and invoices.
- Familiar with the bookkeeping of investments.
- Bank and account reconciliations.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Tracking and documentation of the procedure of the company’s stock allocation to the staff in ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership).
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in accounting is required.
- Having at least 2 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in Office software
- Good communication skills as a team member.
- Able to make feasible decisions under stressful situations.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Scheduling skills to perform the given tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments