Compliance Specialist - Anti-Money Laundering - Hezardastan Holding
Hezardastan Holding is one of the leading companies in the country's information technology industry. The holding consists of well-known businesses such as Divar, Cafe Bazaar, Balad, Sotoon, Gharar, and a variety of other services and applications that are being developed that create a completely modern space for the growth of ideas and creativity. Obviously, these capabilities require the implementation of a strict regulatory compliance system to ensure reliable and sustainable growth. Now, the holding intends to add a person to its organization who has a good understanding of anti-money laundering laws, financial system requirements in full compliance with the law, and the necessary knowledge of financial data analysis. He must act as a member of the team and have the ability to train staff and update holding data in this area; so those creative methods in the fight against money laundering are always known as the spice of his work.
If you think you are comfortable with this work environment and have such abilities, we suggest that you do not miss this unique opportunity to add business value and keep pace with professionals in a growing industry. Become. We are waiting for your resume.
1. Policies and Procedures
- Implement and review the company’s compliance program in the field of Anti-Money Laundering.
- Draft and revise company policies as needed.
- Evaluate policies/procedures and ensure they are in line with all regulations.
- Conduct research on established banking laws to ensure non-violation of financial regulation.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
- Implement and adjust to new regulations passed by government bodies.
2. Internal Operations
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) controls.
- Audit processes, practices, and documents.
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk.
- Give compliance advice to the risk management unit of an organization.
- Monitor institution activities to ensure staff and management follow policies.
- Responsible for controlling Anti-Money Laundering checklist(s) at Holding and its affiliates.
- Ensure clients carry out banking activities within acceptable legal boundaries.
3. External Obligations
- Co-working with CFO(s) and financial managers due to controlling financial activities.
- Collaborate with internal auditors when needed.
- Report illegal financial activities to proper authorities.
- Communicate/respond/report to the Competent Authorities.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, law, economics, or a related business discipline.
- Must hold an Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or CRCM or CRCP certificate.
- at least 2-3 years of experience in investment banking or financial management is required.
- Ability to analyze financial records to identify inconsistencies in accounts.
- Ability to interact with external and internal stakeholders.
- Team working and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.