Hezardastan Group is looking for a motivated, sharp, and well-educated compliance specialist to cooperate with our Compliance team to guarantee that business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing workflows and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
- Draft and revise company policies as needed.
- Assess Legal and Compliance risks.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved.
- Remain up to date on laws related to the organization and update policies accordingly.
- Maintain up-to-date written documentation and policies related to the organization's business activities.
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them
- Network internally and externally to ensure an aligned and effective understanding of and approach to business ethics compliance within the business.
- Identify and assess the Legal and Compliance risks including Business Ethics, personal data, competition law, and other relevant local laws and regulations.
- Carry out and continually assess the effective implementation of the company’s compliance strategy.
- Evaluate policies/procedures and ensure they are in line with all regulations.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices.
- Implement and adjust to new regulations passed by government bodies.
- Ability to interact with external and internal stakeholders.
- Team working and problem-solving skills.
- Risk Management Skill and Strong ability to risk-based thinking.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics.
- Superior attention to detail in order to identify and correct risky practices.
- Possess a collaborative personality and am open to suggestions from team members.
- Exemplify strong knowledge of industry protocols and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in law (Holding LLM is an advantage).
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in the field of compliance or any field equivalent to compliance.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous loans.