Executive Assistant - Javane
With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran. Recently we have launched Javane as Hezardasta’s VC company and we are trying to build an executive team and looking for an assistant who matches our energetic and motivated small-size company. If you find yourself with a focused mind and everybody talks about your precision and reliability in work, we love to see you. We believe besides some of the routine functions of this job if you add your innovation, intuition, and diligence to your tasks, you can make your way to anything you want within our team structure.
- Perform a wide range of administration functions; including organizing and maintaining documents, and serve as a master of G suit and Slite.
- Act as the communication and coordination contact for all employees and external governance entities.
- Keeping time allocation aligned by knowing and understanding teams’ top priorities and agendas so that you can stay aligned with them.
- Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters.
- Coordinating executive communications, meetings, and appointments.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Identifying and creating an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the entire interview process.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Communicate all details that are needed in the interview process to candidates, recruiters, and interview teams.
- Handling the payment of employee`s perks according to HR principles.
- Handling the onboarding of new hires.
- Coordinating the purchase of onboarding gifts and its logistic to new hires.
- Handling sensitive information appropriately, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Making hotel reservations and ticket purchases.
- Supporting management tasks.
- Provide reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email.
- General administration and team projects.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting material, agenda, and brief as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between team members at all levels.
- Decision-making capabilities, innovation in solving problems, and ability to optimize existing processes.
- Ability to frequently change and switch between different activities in a fast-paced team with a focused mind.
- Excellent communication skills and eagerness to help others.
- Good at writing and editing texts in Persian.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Skilled in gathering, documenting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Persian and English.
- High level of confidential personality.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.