Finance Administrative Assistant
Hezardastan's finance team consists of energetic and concentrated staff who enjoy helping members of other teams. Tasks in the finance department should be done accurately within their deadlines, so you need to be highly focused on fulfillment in due time. To achieve this, the assistant in the team plays a vital role.
On top of being focused, the assistant requires patience to maintain the calm atmosphere of the team while optimizing their task process.
Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the terms mentioned above and if you'd like to work in a professional and energetic team to help Hezardastan grow by solving challenging problems.
- Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters.
- Following up and coordinating meetings and missions.
- Making hotel reservations and ticket purchases.
- Supporting management tasks.
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls.
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars.
- Arrange staff meetings.
- Take notes and summarize the team meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports.
- Edit documents.
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper.
- Perform basic bookkeeping.
- Decision making capabilities, innovation in solving problems and ability to optimize existing processes
- Excellent communication skills and eager to help others
- Having a focused mind and being able to multitask
- Good at writing and editing texts in Persian
- Good at writing English and Persian letters and emails
- Advanced in Microsoft Office and familiar with Google Drive
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments