Finance Administrative Assistant
The Investment Relation team is shaped by energetic and motivated staff with a focused mind that enjoy helping stockholders of the HezarDastan group. We need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our team to fulfill our vital role in the company’s success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you’d like to work in a professional and energetic team in order to help HezarDastan Group by solving challenging problems.
Investment Relation team is responsible for book keeping of ESOP’s, stock allocation procedure to the staff, IPO of subsidiary companies and monitoring stock price in Tehran Stock Exchange.
- Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters.
- Following up and coordinating meetings and missions.
- Supporting management tasks.
- Gathering documents of stockholders.
- Tracking and documentation of the procedure of ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership).
- Decision making capabilities, innovation in solving problems and ability to optimize existing processes.
- Excellent communication skills and eager to help others
- Having a focused mind and being able to multitask
- Good at writing and editing text in persian specially letters and emails writing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Familiarity with Accounting or having a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or Commerce, is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments