With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran. Now we are going to launch Hezardasta’s VC and are looking for a Finance Manager.
This role is responsible for all tasks and decisions related to financial issues such as accounting, reporting, financing, budgeting, and so on. Also, this job needs extensive and practical knowledge about financial issues in holding companies such as portfolio management and providing consolidated financial statements. Expertise in the valuation of startups or tech companies and distribution waterfall in investment funds could be an advantage for applicants, but not necessary. Reporting to the CEO, you will work as a member of the leadership team.
As a finance manager, you are responsible for all financial and accounting aspects including, but not limited to:
- Lead the accounting and finance team at a high level of engagement and productivity.
- Ensure the compliance of financial records within regulatory requirements.
- Prepare all accounting reports (internal and external), including internal monthly closing and external annual and semi-annual reports with the best quality.
- Prepare and submit reports on taxes and insurance and dealing with internal and external auditors, tax audit, insurance audits, investor relation team, etc.
- Design and Monitor financial reports and dashboards to track business status.
- Advice on Budgeting and financial planning process design and track alignment.
- Develop cash flow strategies and drive its operations (funds/investments).
- Participate in the decision-making process in the area of financial matters.
- Conduct regular Financial risk assessment and provide plans to manage.
- Participate in legal and legislative matters.
- Manage stakeholder relationships in the interest of short-term and long-term company benefits.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting roles.
- Great knowledge of accounting principles, accounting, and financial statements, as well as financial planning and analysis.
- High level of competency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to interact with team members and other teams effectively.
- Have flexibility and effective decision-making skills when facing challenges.
- Energetic and motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with the IT and Technology industries is a Plus.
- Practical knowledge of valuation methods, especially for startups or tech firms.
- Experience of working in financial roles for a VC or PE.
- Experience of working in financial roles for an international company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.