Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant
Tehran | Finance and Accounting | Full-time
The core mission of this position is to record, keep, and report accounting documents of fixed assets and inventory, and their associated depreciation, along with periodically inspecting their availability.
- Calculate, record, and control fixed assets depreciation costs based on accounting standards.
- Conduct accounting operations for the transfer of fixed assets (including purchase, sell, and exchange).
- Keep accounting records and other documents related to current, sold, exchanged, and repaired fixed assets.
- Collaborate with the legal affairs department for preparing contracts for selling and exchanging fixed assets.
- Work with the finance manager, accounting manager, internal audit officer, independent auditors, financial accountants, and procurement officer; and prepare necessary documents for them.
- Control inventory amounts to be compliant with internal procedures, and inspect them periodically to check their availability.
- Collaborate and participate in the stock-taking activity.
- Record, keep, and update inventory data in the journal and related systems.
- Prepare and present financial and accounting reports of inventory turnover and associated costs.
- Archive, control and count financial documents.
- Check and approve financial records at the end of the fiscal year, to be consistent with accounting standards.
- Ensure the compliance of reports generated from fixed asset and inventory subsystems, with the accounting system.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- Having at least 2 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to details.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills as a team member.
- Able to make feasible decisions under stressful situations.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Scheduling skills to perform the given tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments