We are looking for an HR administrator to support our human resources department. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, updating internal databases and orienting new employees. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and is familiar with all the rules of insurance and payroll system and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with team leaders and preparing reports for individuals.
- Preparing and managing personnel contracts.
- Preparing personnel information, part-time work hours, earnings and deductions for calculating salaries.
- Coordinating administrative tasks such as preparing introduction letters and pay-slips.
- Checking the status of personnel loans.
- General HR administration and team projects as assigned within the stated guidelines and timeframes.
- Previous experience in administrative and payroll roles is required.
- Expert in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel and Word.
- High level of confidentiality.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with written and spoken English is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments