Legal Team Administrative Assistant
The legal administrative assistant at Hezardastan plays an important role in the success of legal goals and plans. The person who serves in this position is recognized as a key member of their group, department, or organizational team. In this versatile and highly visible role, you will need to demonstrate broad administrative and excellent communication skills and be able to multitask as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Tracking and coordinating contracts, letters, and other administrative documents.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, minutes, letters, memos, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Following up and coordinating meetings and missions.
- Planning and scheduling appointments, conferences, meetings, and travel arrangements for legal staff.
- Supporting management tasks.
- Gathering, maintaining, and documenting records, minutes, and contracts.
- Decision-making capabilities, innovation in solving problems, and ability to optimize existing processes.
- Excellency in communication skills and eagerness to help others.
- Having a focused mind and being able to multitask.
- Being good at planning and organizing.
- Proficiency in writing and editing texts, letters, and emails both in Farsi and English.
- In-depth working knowledge of relevant computer programs including MS Office, and Google services (G-suits).
- Knowledge of legal records and procedures.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous loans.