Market and Business Analyst - Javane
With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran. Now we are going to launch Hezardastan’s VC (Javane) and are looking for a Market and Business Analyst.
As part of the Javane team, you will work to identify new technologies, startups, partners, use cases, and technology gaps. You will evaluate the local and global market and businesses. The role is a multi-faceted one and requires well-developed financial, technology, strategic, and interpersonal skill sets. We are focused on Iranian, Middle East, and European markets.
Your role will be a combination of both external and internal responsibilities.
- Collect data on businesses, competitors, industries, and markets.
- Compile and analyze data related to competitors and markets such as value proposition, business and revenue model, market share and size, and market trends.
- Summarize and analyze data; make recommendations related to research findings.
- Report findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties' research, and implement best practices.
- Perform valid and reliable market research and analysis.
- Roleplay to assist stakeholders in making investment and strategy decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Finance or related field.
- Competitive salary package.
- Sharp, talented co-workers in a really fun working environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans for employees.
- On-site recreation facilities and activities.