PR & Social Media Specialist - Javane
With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran. Recently we have launched Javane as Hezardasta’s VC company and we are looking for a PR and media specialist as a member of our Business Execution team who will be responsible for building and maintaining a strategic image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with the startup community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and events, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with partners.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a different kind of event is also an advantage. You will also be required to understand and apply your knowledge to the overall goals and strategies of the company. In some cases, depending on the project, the work might include performing the functions of the roles above and below described level.
- Plan and direct public relations programs.
- Promote plans and services through public relations initiatives.
- Create social media programs according to the company's strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media programs.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Analyze and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans.
- Execute all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, answering users’ comments, etc).
- Monitor media coverage and trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate conferences, events, and press interviews.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- day-of-event preparation and management.
- Responds to last-minute changes and issues that arise during events with a solution-focused attitude and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Copy, edit, proofread and revise communications.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and social media.
- Interested in social media and in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Strong communicational and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and a good team player.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Experience in journalism or PR positions and the social media field is a plus.
- PC literate, including Word and Excel.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Generous loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments.