The core mission of this position is to ensure all employees’ related financial transactions are well planned and executed and that's why it plays a very critical role of finance team and the whole organization. Administrations of regular payroll transactions and its improvement process, guiding employees on their pay queries and collaborating with other finance teams are part of daily activities of the individual who holds this position.
- Administration of salary calculation and its payment process.
- Monitor labor laws related to compensation and benefits and update team on related changes.
- Prepare social insurance and salary tax statement and ensure on time payment.
- Resolve issues with weekly insurance carrier files and review discrepancies.
- Own employee settlement process and ensure its cleared ontime.
- Provide input on loan and on other long term financial benefits.
- Manage the administration of loan, advance pay requests and queries.
- Guide employee on any queries or questions related to their payment.
- Collaborate with HR and administration team in implementing new initiatives.
- Act as contact person to regulatories and other law firms for C&B inquiries.
- Very detailed oriented and precise.
- Must be well organized and be excellent at planning work.
- Approachable and customer-oriented.
- Self-starter with the process-driven mentality.
- Strong quantitative, analytical & research skills.
- Being graduated in finance, accounting, or Management / MBA.
- Must have at least two years of experience in C&B.
- Well familiar with Iran labor law, roles, and policies.
- Being excellent with Excel, Google Sheets, and other required data management tools.
- Being familiar with a programming language is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments