Payroll & Treasury Accountant - Hezardastan Holding
The finance team in Hezardastan Holding is shaped by energetic, motivated, and professional staff with a focused mindset that enjoys helping people. Hezardastan Holding's growth and success depend on the Finance team's performance and reliability, so we need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our team to fulfill our vital role in the company's success.
The core mission of this position is to ensure all employees’ related financial transactions are well planned and executed, and that's why it plays a very critical role in the finance team and the whole organization. Administrations of regular payroll transactions and their improvement process, guiding employees on their pay queries, and collaborating with other finance teams are part of the daily activities of the individual who holds this position. Also, the need for keeping the payments organized aside, we need to manage the structure of the cash and cash equivalents to prevent the loss of financial return on assets (by keeping the money in low-interest rate bank accounts, for example) as well.
- Administration of salary calculation and its payment process.
- Monitor labor laws related to compensation and benefits and update team on related changes.
- Prepare social insurance and salary tax statements and ensure on-time payment.
- Provide input on loans and on other long-term financial benefits.
- Manage the administration of loans, advance pay requests, and queries.
- Guide employees on any queries or questions related to their payment.
- Executing daily cash operations such as cash payments, drawing cheques, collecting cash from the company's sales operations, etc.
- Opening or closing bank accounts per the company’s need.
- Recording treasury operations in the ledger books and keep the books sync with real balances.
- Reconciling banks, safe and other cash and cash equivalent resources with the ledger books.
- Watching the bank account balances to maintain enough balance for the near payments.
- Safeguarding and securing valuable documents and notes.
- Safeguarding and securing the company's internet-accessible bank or other panels.
- Very detailed oriented and precise.
- Must be well organized and be excellent at planning work.
- Approachable and customer-oriented.
- Self-starter with a process-driven mentality.
- Being graduated in finance, accounting.
- Must have at least four years of experience in a related position.
- Well familiar with Iran labor law, roles and policies.
- Being excellent with Excel, Google Sheets, and other required data management tools.
- Being able to handle work in stressful situations.
- Having good communication skills and the ability to keep good manners when dealing with customers in all situations.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments