Process Coordinator on Jira Service Desk
Do you have experience in implementing Business Improvement Techniques into an enterprise environment? We have an exciting opportunity for a Jira Service Desk administrator in Hezardastan. You'll be responsible for analyzing, creating, and maintaining workflows and business processes implemented in the Jira service desk software. Also, you will design in developing reports and dashboards for better insight into users. Having excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills can help you a lot in this position.
- Analyze, create, and maintain workflows, processes, reports, and dashboards in Jira Service Desk software.
- Manging users access and authorizations.
- Checking the Jira Logs and Audits to inform about problems and unwanted behaviors.
- Cooperate with the system administration team in the upgrading process and check the software changes in the staging environments before doing the upgrade.
- Search and find the required appropriate extensions to install on the staging/production servers.
- Develop required scripts in groovy.
- Create and maintain business processes and workflows documentation.
- Create and maintain user manuals and Q&A documents for users.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good understanding of Jira Service Desk software.
- Proficient in business process analysis and design.
- Excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.