Product Assistant (Workto)
A new product of Hezardastan Group, Workto is a talent acquisition platform (ATS). This B2B product is searching for an agile teammate who is motivated in developing a new product with a focused mind. This position comes to a variety of tasks including executive operations, researching product issues, preparing reports and documentation, and customer care procedures.
A product assistant is the one who is organized and has the ability to consistently meet deadlines. We need a go-getter person with a silver lining attitude who values documentation and can independently manage reports.
As an assistant you work directly with the product manager. If you are familiar with the product development process and enthusiastic to help a team and clients this job position is yours!
Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you like to work in a professional and agile team in order to develop a newborn product.
- Perform of a wide range of administration functions; including organizing and maintaining documents, data entry and serve as a master of G suit.
- Communicate with customers in order to troubleshoots and flags users issues quickly.
- Research product and market fields, also competitive analysis under product manager’s supervision.
- Prepare presentation materials.
- Ability to frequently change and switch between different activities in a fast-paced team
- Skilled in gathering, documenting and analyzing data
- Ability to research English resources in order to summarize and present them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Persian and English
- Good communication skills
- Fully familiar with Microsoft Office and G suit
- Familiar with Startups Methodology is a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments