Receptionist - Co-Working Company
Hezardastan is establishing a new co-working office space for freelancers, teams and companies to work under flexible membership terms in a vibrant workplace community.
We are seeking an energetic Receptionist to join our new company to help create an incredible work experience for our members. We’re looking for someone who’s sociable, personable, and reliable with relevant experience, flexibility, and enthusiasm.
- As the first “Face” of our coworking space, welcome visitors and new members
- Explain our membership plans and guidelines. Give out welcome bags; answer new member questions.
- Order & restock office supplies and manage inventory in a timely manner.
- Help the Member Experience Associate and Community Manager in daily operations tasks.
- Help the Community Manager in making sure members follow our rules and guidelines.
- Manage members’ key card activations.
- Assist the Member Experience Associate and Community manager with executing professional, social, and educational events for members.
- Assist the Member Experience Associate in providing excellent customer service: assist members in a friendly & professional manner.
- Be present at the front desk and greet visitors.
- Answer all incoming calls and make phone calls on behalf of our members.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing packages and mail.
- Manage all printing, fax, copying and scanning requirements.
- Handle the daily business schedule of the Managing Director.
- Help the operations team in our community initiatives designed to create connections between members (i.e., member introductions and networking events, ordering food and supplies for our events)
- In collaboration with the operations team help in creating “community” within our space.
- Share thoughtful insights about our members’ needs that drive improvements in our member experience initiatives.
- Help with business development by contacting your network or potential clients through cold calls in order to set up tours of our space.
- Help the operations team in making sure that all areas of the office are well presented at all times (conference rooms, café, front desk, dedicated and flexible desk areas, restrooms, workshop rooms and common areas)
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Ensure that Covid safety standards are upheld in our location; hand out masks when needed, make sure sanitizers are always full, etc.
- Hospitality or customer service experience highly preferred
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- Incredibly reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Working hours from 8:30 to 18:30
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Various on-site entertainments