With plenty of products and businesses in the tech sector, Hezardastan is one of the pioneers in the tech startup ecosystem in Iran.
Hezardastan is seeking a curious, self-starter person with excellent communication and negotiation skills who will act as a key point of contact for engagement with government institutions to help shape and interpret rules and regulations, keep in touch with the company's business and technology teams to provide suitable advice and suggestions to coordinate their activities with new rules and regulations along with following their problems in government institutions. Identifying existing regulatory challenges, predicting possible future problems, and trying to provide innovative solutions to overcome them is another important responsibility of this position.
- Keep up to date with national legislation.
- Obtain updated information regarding international laws in the field of company activities.
- Interpret legislation, regulations, or their changes and ensure that they are in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyzing and evaluating draft legislation and its impact on company activities.
- develop and maintain liaison with government institutions.
- negotiating with government authorities.
- Participation in the drafting of legislation.
- Provide legal advice and service to Hezardastan's business and technology groups on any situation that is related to government institutions or new legislations and regulations.
- Manage operations and problem-solve by using existing systems and innovative solutions.
- Have at least a master's degree/master's student in law.
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills to frequently liaise with other employees, team members, and also government authorities.
- strong professional relationship-building skills.
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills to frequently coordinate complex activities.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to pay particular attention to details.
- strong negotiation skills.
- Team working skills and the ability to motivate others
- Self-starting personality with the ability to think strategically, problem-solve, and develop creative solutions for new challenges.
- Passion for searching and learning about industry legal challenges to expand your knowledge and experience.
- Must be fluent in reading and listening to English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Stock options for all employees.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.
- Generous loans.