Senior Accountant (Investor Relations Team)
The Hezardastan Group team is shaped by energetic and motivated staff with a focused mind. We need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our accounting team to fulfill our vital role in the company’s success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you’d like to work in a professional and energetic team in order to help HezarDastan Group by solving challenging problems.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Record entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
- Prepares Consolidated financial statement.
- Tracking and documentation of the procedure of the company’s stock allocation to the staff in ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership).
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- At least 4 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including tax, insurance, etc.
- Proficient in preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills as a team member and team.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments